Effective from: January 2021
Last changed: 9th February 2021
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
1. What User Data We Collect
When you visit our website(s), we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address
- Your contact information such as name and email address
- Other information such as interests and preferences
- Data profile regarding your online behaviour on our website
When you sign up for an account with us, you are agreeing to have your personal information such as your; name, email address and mobile number stored in our database in order to provide you with our service. Our promise to you, is that your data is safe and secure, and would never be sold to any third-parties. Please see Section 7 (“Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data”) to find out more.
2. Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs
- To provide you with our service
- To improve our services and products
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting
- To contact you to participate in market research and or surveys
- To customise our website(s) according to your preferences
3. How your Payment Information is processed
4. Safeguarding and Securing the Data
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customise our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems. We may use third-party analytics software such as Google Analytics to provide such metric data.
Please note that cookies do not allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you. They also allow you to stay signed in to our service, giving you the best possible user experience.
If you would like to disable cookies, you can do so by accessing the settings of your internet browser. Please note that doing so would impact your user experience, and may cause certain parts of our service to stop functioning.
6. Links to Other Websites
7. Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you may wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via our support email (“[email protected]”) and we will be more than happy to change this for you. Doing so may result in an unusable account, in which you must accept our policy for us to provide you our service.
8. User uploaded Content
Our service is intended to be used for private content approval, therefore, we do not knowingly capture and store vulgar, pornographic, abusive or other offensive user-uploaded content. By using our service, you relieve EndorseFlow, clients, and any other affiliates of liability or harm that may have been caused due to such content uploaded to EndorseFlow or any of its connected websites. Uploaded files are sent directly from our website, to our storage provider. If made aware of such content labeled above, you may notify us through (“[email protected]”) and we may take appropriate action to remove those accounts and or content
9. GDPR Compliance
If you are located in the European Union, as of May 25th 2018, you were granted with certain rights that will be outlined below.
As a registered user, you were granted with the rights to;
- Request your personal data that we store (you will be granted with one free request, subsequent requests may be subject to administrative fees that we are allowed to charge by law)
- Have your outdated and inaccurate data updated by us, without delay
- Request that your data is removed from our site. Will will do this, unless the law requires us to retain it
- Restrict the processing of certain, and or all data stored with us
10. YouTube Services